Thursday, December 2, 2010

An Unusual Christmas List

One day I was tiding up and saw this paper lying on the table.  It was signed my daughter.

Christmas is coming up and you know what I want. . .

Cheese from the moon
Cotton candy pillows
Pears from Mars
A Martian friend
The pot of gold from the end of a rainbow - just the pot made of gold, no gold!
An umbrella for a petite doll
1 pne needle from the tallest pine tree
A bucket of rain-water
A leaf from the Amazon

And you thought your shopping list was difficult...

4 comments:

  1. You missed something, on the second page in really small writing was "just kidding"!


    And you didn't even get my permission!!!!!!!!!!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Vienna is so creative! Leslie, when are you starting to shop for all this? Take me with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I just love Vienna. She is one of the sweetest, funniest, most creative girls I know and I am super glad she is close friends with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, I hate it too, but spam has gotten bad lately.