Friday, November 13, 2009

Blue Footed Booby



"Inside of me is a Blue Footed Booby"

Perhaps it was sleep deprivation, perhaps I'm just crazy, we'll never know for sure. 

This morning my son, Ammon, told me he had done a quiz on Facebook with this result "inside of you is a Blue Footed Booby."  I laughed so hard and threatened to make him a sweatshirt proclaiming this new discovery.  And then, I did!  He vows that he will not wear it. . .

With Christmas rapidly approaching, you may be searching for a present for the hard to shop for person.  If so you might want to make a personalized sweatshirt too!  I found a site that has no "minimum order".  It is really easy to use, and best of all, reasonably priced!  Check it out!

http://www.efollettgreek.com/creatyourown3.html

More Christmas shopping suggestions to come.  I love Christmas.  I love shopping.  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, I hate it too, but spam has gotten bad lately.